How To Own A Medical Assistant School in Your Area or City
Learn About Our Medical Assistant School Program
Your Medical Assistant School was founded to give students the opportunity to become medical assistants for a low cost, providing them the real skills doctors look for when they begin working.
We’ve taken a fresh approach in training. We offer courses in a medical office rather than a classroom, so students can learn the needed skills and become comfortable in the environment before leaving school.
Our goal is to thoroughly prepare students with the real-life skills they’ll need to know as of day one in the medical office. Hands-on learning is our main objective. Our students train side-by-side with some of the industry’s most seasoned medical assistants to prepare for beginning their new career as soon as they graduate.
What’s unique about Your Medical Assistant School?
- Externship in a medical office – Our students will work in a medical office for a week as part of the program. This will give you the opportunity to utilize the training we give you and gain valuable experience.
- We offer convenient Saturday classes.
- The course is taught in a medical office so you’ll feel comfortable in the environment before leaving school.
- The course centers around hands-on training.
- Tuition is low and we offer payment plans.
- Jobs assistance is available after you complete our course.
- Our program is approved and licensed by the Texas State Commission of Postsecondary Education.
- Your tuition and fees cover the cost of your CPR Certification (through the American Heart Association), medical supplies for class, medical assisting scrubs, and CCMA exam.