With Our AMA Certified CME Proprietary School System You Can Make Money Using Your Practice When It Is Closed: STEP ONE: Call Us at 1 (800) 906-0954 STEP TWO: We Train Your Staff To Teach the Class. Or You Can Use Our Instructors STEP THREE: We Have The Students And You Collect Their Tuition. It’s That Simple. Backed By Our Money Back Guarantee.
Note: All students, faculty and owners receive 6 CME credits for participation in our schools and classes. This makes our schools unique in the fact that we may be one of the only CME accredited programs in the United States, Canada, Australia and United Kingdom.
To Become A Successful Medical Assistant Call Us Today.To Reserve Your Seat Call (800) 906-0954
Implement Our Patented Medical Assistant School Inside Your Practice
You can put (or implant Lol) our patented school inside your practice. We have already done all the work, Including: Lesson plans, curriculum, state licensing for school, enrollment, school administration, staffing, marketing and management.
Is starting a Medical Assisting School too good to be true? Is the D.A. salary as good for graduates as the statistics say? We know you might doubt whether it is too good to be true. We honestly get it. we completely understand.
We have spoken with literally hundreds of doctors from all across the USA since we started selling our patented program for Medical assisting schools in 2009. Some of these doctors that we spoke with told us “point blank” that, “This just sounds too good to be true!”. In fact most doctors were a bit skeptical at first.
But let us remove all the emotion from the equation and focus only on the facts:
- doctors do earn more income on average compared to many other professions; however, their income instantly stops the moment they step away from the Medical chair.
- When a doctor’s office is closed, his/her facility sits there empty generating zero amount of excess income. You will not earn additional income each time your office is closed.
- The dropping values of people’s home values and retirement accounts gives most doctors no other choice but to practice longer than they originally intended for more funds.
- The country’s current economic condition has required more families to seek for secondary sources of income; thus, many people now are seeking training in Medical industries including Medical assisting. The Medical assistant salary is great and the career further offers favorable hours and a myriad of benefits.
- Over the past 3 years, enrollment in technical/ trade schools (non-traditional education programs such as Medical Assisting) has risen quite progressively. The Medical Assistant Salary is one of the best opportunities for those without college degrees.
- According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), the employment trend for Medical Assisting is predicted to grow on average more than all other occupations. All through the year 2020 and beyond. Medical Assisting is also currently the 3rd fastest growing occupation in the United States that doesn’t require a college degree.
- doctors (you) and the entire Medical staff (your Medical hygienists as well as Medical assistants) are qualified and allowed to teach people to become Medical assistants.
- Most other kinds of “sideline businesses” for doctors require huge cash and time investments which most people do not have.
- It only takes 11 students to recruit as Medical assistants to get a 100 percent recovery of your entire investment in this Medical assisting school business.
So there you go: The facts. No need for sales pitch nor any emotional anecdotes to convince you that this business is good and not too good to be true. Medical Assistant School profits are a great opportunity for your Medical practice.
Can you do the school on your own (without our help)?
YES, you can DIY (do it yourself).
However, this is what it will cost in your time:
The average time to create curriculum is 1953 hrs, which is roughly 2 yrs (unless you were able to quit your practice and then focus only on developing the curriculum, then it might take less than 2yrs).
The average pay for a doctor according to MedicalTown is 85-200 per hour (average equals 142.50).
EXAMPLE: 142.50 per hour@1953 hours = 278,302.50 worth of your time.
Plus Additional Factors That Would Require Your Time If You DIY:
Marketing, Advertising, Management, Enrollment, Administration, Facilitation, Implementation, Creating Website, Online presence, etc…
In addition, you will have loss of time with family, vacation time, and taking focus away from your practice.
Is it worth the cost of your time to DIY (do-it yourself)?
Or do it with our team and save over 230k of your time.
Moreover, you can be open and accepting students in less than 6 months with our team of experts. We have over 75 years of combined experience in eductaion and the D.A. school business.
You can start a Medical assistant school inside your practice.
Simply put, we provide everything you need to run a Medical assistant training school inside your office. This is a completely turn-key business, we even manage the advertising, administration and enrollment process.All areas of Medical Assisting required for the State Board certifications are covered so that students fully meet registration and licensing requirements. We have a one hundred percent success rate for getting state license approved for both schools and students. And we offer advanced CE Training for the registered Medical assistants after they complete the 12 week program.
Want To Talk About Passive Income?
With just 12 students @4,500 each you will have recovered one hundred percent of your initial investment (In New York, New Jersey, California and Florida it will take 13 students).
How long is each class?
We recommend a total of 12 weeks per session (three hours on a week night and 8 hours on a weekend). Plus students must complete 32 hours of externship upon graduation.
We suggest 8 classes per year (meaning you can operate 1-3 classes per quarter) with one week off between each session. Following this formula, your earning potential for 8 classes of 10 students each is 360,000 a year — on top of whatever you’re making from your normal practice production.
How Much Will This School Cost To Start-Up?
Our leading competitor charges 46k for a Medical assisting school and they offer very little support and zero administrative service. Moreover, they do not get students for you. We offer a substantially better value for significantly less than our competitors cost.
Our prices start at 39k for most states except New York, New Jersey, North Carolina, Michigan, Florida, and California (where the prices start at 43.2k). In Pennsylvania the price is 48k.
We provide administration, enrollment, management and most importantly the marketing needed to get students.
In addition, our competitors charge monthly and annual royalties, we do not. We charge zero extra fees, we offer one time price for life. And ownership is transferable, meaning you can sell it.
Proven, Time-Tested, Easy
- Our turn-key program is proven and time tested, and above all else, successful at making significant money.
- Our Medical Assistant Curriculum lasts 12 weeks (any day or multiple days), as opposed to 9 to 11 months for equivalent college courses, making doctor owned D.A.S. a far more attractive choice for students.
- With doctor owned D.A.S. each school receives a protected territory. Then we go to work and fill up your enrollment with paying students.
- The all-inclusive curriculum includes very easy-to-follow hyperlinked classroom instructor materials, PowerPoint presentations, tests, lab assignments, and a comprehensive grading system that tracks your students’ progress.
What Students Say About Us
Your Medical Assisting School is a great school! I graduate December 1st and am already off to a great start in my career. Definitely would recommend this school!
School Calendar for class
|Class 1||February 3rd|
|Class 2||February 16th|
|Class 3||February 27th|